Saturday, April 10, 2010

Yeah for Bowling


All the little kids kicked ou butts when we went bowling last saturday after easter egg hunting. I guess it helped that they had bumper pads!! Alexa and Taylor shared the adult lane and had a bit of a hard time bwling, but I helped them and by the end of ou hour and a half game they were almost beating me. That doesnt really say much cause I suck. The highlight of the moment was when the music in Bowlero got blasdted so loud Max hid under the chairs. I turned around just in time to see the owner pulling Kindy from the music podium. Embarassing but not suprising!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Bowling was so fun, we will have to eat alott of pizza, so we can do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kayla, I told you I would leave a comment. so here it is. I had lots of fun last night.

    ReplyDelete