Thursday, April 22, 2010

Spring Fever










Our family took advantage of one of the great weekends we get in April. Kindy kept climing over the back fence and getting her pants stuck on the fence. At one point she was hanging for a few minutes until I could get to her and get her down, yet she still thought it was funny! Corey put the tent up and Ben and Kindy had lots of fun playing in it all weekend. Unfortunately the tent did not make it through the weekend, it will be missed. Alexa and Taylor were a huge help all weekend while Corey and I raked weeds, shoveled poop, dug out cemented posts, took down the garden fence, fixed broken fence posts, and redid our flower garden that was origonally a rock and week garden. After the weekend I was so blistered and sore that I was glad to have the weather go to crap so my body could get a break! I am super excited and nervous to see how my plantation lilies and rhododendron grow, they are my first flowers to plant ever! I hope I don't kill them. My kids thought they were so pretty and Taylor wants to help take care of them. She might be my little gardner. Hopefully she had talent cause everybody knows that I have none!

No comments:

Post a Comment