Thursday, August 12, 2010

sea world

The walrus at seaworld was very friendly.  Kindy enjoyed watching his rise to the surface for air and then come back down and swim around.  Ive been to seaworld before and been amazed at the size of the walrus, but I was still in awe and watched him swim for a while.
We watched many different animal shows at Seaworld.  The kids really liked Shamu.  It was lots of fun watching all the people in the splash zone get soaked.
I paid 8 dollars for my pop!!!

Hello everyone!

Kindy, Mayah, and I watched little dolphins swim while we waited for everyone else to go on the Atlantis ride and get all wet.

This was the biggest fish I had ever seen.  It took many tries to get the fish to come by us to get the picture, but after 20 minutes of bad pictures we got a great one.  I wish i could remember what this fish was called, I call him hugo.  By the way i am not drinking coffee, it is a steamed milk and really good!!  We were waiting to watch the night version of Shamu called Shamu Rocks, which was really cool.  Seaworld was lots of fun, even though Taylor pucked in Aunt Robyns car on the way there and we lost Ben a few times..

No comments:

Post a Comment